Dedicated to the rights of individuals.
Attorney Sean Cecil has never worked as a prosecutor or attorney for insurance companies. His entire legal career has been spent working for actual people to vindicate their rights.
- the rights involved in a criminal jury trial
- the right to defend yourself of others from harm or the threat of harm
- the right to be free from unreasonable searches and seizures
- the right to be compensated for an injury caused by someone else's negligence
- the right to payment for your work, as agreed to by an employer
- the right to overtime pay and minimum wage
Since 2006, Mr. Cecil has successfully represented individuals in countless legal and administrative proceedings.
Jury trials, motions, and evidentiary hearings result in wins for our clients. An aggressive approach to discovery combined with a thorough factual investigation empowers tough decisions. Even if you are looking to resolve your case without a trial, a vigorous defense gets better results. Experience matters when it comes to legal analysis, negotiation, and counseling. We are committed to ensuring that our clients are fully informed regarding every aspect of their case.
Every case is critical
Our small size requires that we be very selective in the cases we accept so that we can provide every client the dedication and quality representation they deserve. Whether you need a lawyer to represent your interests in a simple misdemeanor or a multi-million dollar personal injury case, we take the same approach: relentless pursuit of the best possible outcome.